5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXPERIENCE THE FLAVOURS OF UTTARAKHAND AT NOOK, ALOFT BENGALURU CESSNA BUSINESS PARK

Here's to another most enjoyed culinary trip to Uttarakhand, The Land of Gods. Uttarakhand is one of the most beautiful and serene states of our country that might even make you forget Switz and what if you get a glimpse of this scenic place through its food in your very own Ooru.  I know this crazy city life and hectic work schedules has kept us away from finding some respite in the tranquil beauty of the mountains and indulging into the natural flavours has not happened for a very long time and now, it's the ultimate time we explore and relish them. That's the reason why Nook at Aloft Bengaluru Cessna Business Park decided to charm Namma Bengaluru with the rustic food festival called  "Flavours of Uttarakhand" 


If you are a food lover and love exploring new cuisines, then the delicacies of this beautiful mountain state needs your immediate attention and hold on... Let me give you 5 reasons why you should visit Nook at Aloft and experience the Flavours of Uttarakhand. 

1. Because The Garhwali Food is Undeniably Tasty: 

Yup! Feast on the amazing range of delicacies from the serene Uttarakhand. Not very spicy, but the flavours of Garhwal is colourful and flavoursome too. With so many dishes to eat from the fest, here is the bucket list of those you must hit first. 

Bandiya Murga - I literally stuck to this chicken starter for quite some time. 



Once you are done relishing the chicken starter, try your hands on Mutton Kachmori Kebab, its aromatic flavour and delicious taste will make this one your favourite dish 



And the vegetarians may relish on this Bhujji Tikki that's made out of peas and radish. 


Do not miss out on the Garhwali Chicken Curry for any reasons. Its flavour will literally blow you away. 


2. Get to Pamper Your Taste-Buds: 

Yaehhh... Why not guys?? You gotta take a break and pamper your taste-buds with no elaborate cooking procedures, but just the right mix of farm-fresh ingredients and relatively less-known spices. Have a look at the dishes that pampered me 

Godra Ki Bhuji, a ridge-gourd preparation for which I can go back, the taste is still lingering in my mouth. 


Mooli ki Thinchwani, a curry made with radish. Just taste this and it will give you exactly what your soul needs.  


3. Satiate Your Foodie Soul:

A simple meal of Maithyaali Roti, Kode ki Roti, Bakra ki Sikar, Pindaloo ka Saag, Satti Bhat and tickling varieties of chutneys like Phulam ki Chutney, Green Grapes Chutney, Khubani ki chutney, Til ki Chutney and Pine-apple Chutney will accentuate your experience 





4. Know Why God Landed In Uttarakhand: 

You will be surprised and blown away by the rustic flavours and you will get to know why this charming place has been rightly hand-picked by God. 



5. An Ode To All Things Pahadi: 

The exciting flavours is an ode to all things Pahadi and it might make up your mind to pack your bags right away and explore more of Uttarakhand. 

Say Hi to Bhutun Bhaat, a Uttarakhand style fried rice kinda preparation. I really loved the usage of Jakhiya, a type of mustard that's mostly consumed in Uttarakhand.




And.... O.M.G... How can I forget the Chainsoo, a traditional Pahadi recipe made with black dal? Still not able to get over its earthy flavours. 



The fest is on for another 2 more days.  So what are you waiting for peeps?? Go for it!!! 












Comments

  1. OMG! That's one mouthwatering festival I must say. I'll be sure to catch it the next time it takes place 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks mouth-wateringly delicious! I wish I had known about this festival earlier, I would have definitely visited.
    Noor Anand Chawla

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food in uttarakhand looks undeniably so delicious, and full of flavors. Would certainly taste some of these whenever I visit the state.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have loved this festival. The food looks yummy and uttrakhand festival is perfect to get a taste of the state.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a vegetarian... I am Glad there were so many great dishes for us here... I would have loved to visit and indulge in some good food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tasted Uttarakhand food and if I go by pics, it looks so tempting. Going to try out very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my God, this festival is a heaven for all the foodies. The dishes are moth watering and I wonder how amazing they would taste. Thanks for sharing all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trying new cuisine. And the food is looking so delicious and tempting. I definitely going to try them soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts